Blluetek Group is hiring Marketing Manager!!
Responsible for managing marketing, and promotional staff and activities at a company or organization. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives.
- 2 years of software product marketing experience with at least 1 year experience in a field facing role.Immediate joining.
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Strong Communication Skills
- Willing to travel
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
1) Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
2) Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
3) Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
4) Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
5) Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
6) Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
7) Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
8) Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
9) Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
10) Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
11) Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
12) Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and service.
Who are interested candidates please call to 9632132866 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org